If in the past people had difficulty loading videos, today the increase in network speed allows the user to consume audiovisual content anywhere and at any time.
Thanks to this, they are a great promise of Digital Marketing today.
To give you an idea, according to the Cisco Visual Networking Index , videos will account for 80% of all internet traffic in 2020.
If we put it in more concrete numbers, this represents 3 billion minutes of video per month . Five million years of audiovisual content consumed monthly!
This seems scary, doesn’t it? But put your chin in its place
- 18 is the average number of videos published by businesses every month;
- videos generate 66% more qualified leads per year;
- videos show a 54% increase value in brand awareness ;
- 83% of companies claim to have a good ROI with the use of videos.
And some useful numbers regarding users:
- 41% of people watch one or more Cayman Islands Phone Number videos per day;
- 50% of people search for a video before making a purchase;
- 79% of users would rather watch a video than read about a product;
- 43% of users want to see more video content in 2018.
Bearing all that information in mind, it would be surprising if you still denied that tendency.
In the face of so much hype , other questions
come to mind. For example: what is the ideal duration for videos?
We will deal with that in this post.
Next, learn what is the best video extension on different platforms and enchant your audience through this resource. Check it!
Why is it important to keep in mind the duration of the videos?
But first, we’ll talk a little about the reasons that lead us to have such a deep concern regarding the length of the videos.
It may seem obvious, but many people don’t realize how much this element matters to the audience.
The first point is the retention rate .