Thumbnails are very important because they are lightweight files .
This means that, on the Internet, the loading time of the pages will be less, and you can use multiple images to illustrate them.
The same goes for when you want to find an image on your computer. Have you ever noticed that sometimes they take time to open?
Without a doubt, it is much more practical to see all the thumbnails at once , and then choose the one you will use.
So far so good. But what are the channels where it is used?
Surely you have understood the sense of using them in blogs and websites . Thumbnails represent a lower load time .
Thus, they save the user’s Internet band and allow the Czech Republic Phone Number general display of visual content. However, a thumbnail takes on new features when used in videos .
Audiovisual content has the highest growth rate among Internet formats.
Here are some interesting facts about this feature:
- videos influence the decision making of 90% of users;
- ⅓ of all online activities are consumed in video;
- a common user attends, on average, 32.3 videos per month;
- 80% of users remember a watched video in the last 30 days;
- videos increase click-through rate in email marketing by 200-300%;
- videos included in landing pages increase the conversion rate by up to 80%.
And, perhaps, the most significant of them:
- YouTube reports indicate that the consumption of videos through mobile devices increases by 100% each year.
So, there is no denying that this type of content tends to dominate the digital market.
And, in that context, a good thumbnail can mean the difference between a view on your video and the user desisting .
On YouTube channels and similar social networks, it can be the user’s first contact with your content.
Titles are very important, but it is essential to think about the cover of your content.