And I am not referring exclusively to commercials, since videos come in many formats and the options are more and more varied.
For example, platforms like Facebook and Instagram have been offering the possibility of live broadcasts and stories for some time now, which can also be used to create interesting content .
Videos in their different versions continue to position themselves as one of the forms of content that most connects with people and, in addition, they go viral very easily.
10 good reasons to do video marketing
- Videos have been proven to improve conversion rates. This makes them ideal for placing them within your landing page.
- Including videos on your pages benefits your search engine rankings . Google favors pages with multimedia content because it knows that they provide a greater amount of information in less time.
- As I already mentioned, videos increase people’s Kuwait Phone Number confidence. 52% of users say that watching a video makes them feel more confident about their purchase decisions.
- They increase the permanence on the site. The average user spends 88% more time on a site with videos than one without.
- Making videos is a good investment. These can remain valid for up to 4 years , which is more than enough when compared to the validity of Facebook posts (3 hours and 7 minutes).
- Emails with the word “video” in the subject have a higher open rate.
- Videos favor engagement, as they increase the chances that users will return for more content.
- They generate memory. It is said that human beings remember 10% of what we read, 20% of what we hear, 30% of what we see and 50% of what we see and hear .
- They are more likely to go viral than other types of content.
- They can be easily viewed from any device, including mobiles.
Types of videos you can make
Video formats evolve as platforms, trends and user tastes do. Here are some timeless ideas that you can develop depending on your goals:
It’s about asking some of your customers to talk about their experience with your brand. This helps improve people’s confidence and attract new buyers.
Of course, he prefers real testimonies instead of using actors. Here’s an example from Ancestry:
If there is any process in your company that requires explanation, videos are an excellent option.
Make them dynamic and entertaining and save yourself all the explanations that are not relevant to your consumer. For an example, check out this fun video from Dollar Shave, a company that ships razors to homes: